Great success with ozone-generator mouse-pee de-stinking! (Thumperizing.)

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 15:02:23 MDT 2006

 "Thumperizing" the wippens is sloshing them in a
bucket of SuperClean (TM), then rinsing. It REALLY
gets them clean, and gets all the old felt/glue off in
a jiffy, too! Lay on wire mesh to dry, turning a few
times.
     I wouldn't necessarily recommend this for your
local symphony's Bosie, but it's GREAT for filthy,
old, non-available action parts, like player wippens.
Makes them look, and smell, "almost-new".
     Thump

P.S. I have also had it return gummed-up action
centers to "just-right".