Thunky Steinway Monochords

Bec and John Silva bjsilva001 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 1 21:18:32 MDT 2006

For what it's worth, I have not personally played any Bs which thunk
in the low end. Granted, the tone could be cleaner on the lowest few
strings (though the benefits of the level of cleanliness is probably
arguable), but to generate a complaint out of them sounds to me like
it might be a problem with the specific piano.

- John