Acrosonic puzzler

TOM DRISCOLL tomtuner at verizon.net
Fri Jun 2 12:38:29 MDT 2006

Phil,
    Try a 36oz. Louisille Slugger .
Seriously , I've been mystified  at some of these designs.I almost gave up
on a late 40's Wurlie spinet last week.
    To quote Yogi,:
"You can observe a lot by looking"
    Quiet your thoughts, forget last nights ninth inning ---where the Yanks
lost to the Tigers-BECOME  the piano case and the solution will appear.You
can do it Grasshopper .
    Tom --See you in Rochester --Driscoll

Subject: Acrosonic puzzler