Beauty at a bargain?

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Sat Jun 3 00:02:52 MDT 2006

Looks interesting...but I'd agree with Don.  Have them buy you a ticket, take a working vacation and see the piano.

That's awfully cheap for a complete restoration.  I'll bet it was done by that place in Poland...forgot the name.  I've seen one of those 4 string unison Weber concert grands that was overhauled by them.  Not a bad job, but not anywhere near the quality of work you'll get from the better rebuilders in the US.

Worth a look, especially if you get a free plane ticket or two!

Dave Stahl

Dave Stahl Piano Service
650-224-3560
dstahlpiano at sbcglobal.net