Key Cleaner - Windex Wipes?

MICHAEL MORVAN keymaestro at verizon.net
Sat Jun 3 13:07:35 MDT 2006

Cy,
    Thank you for your compliment on my bloopers page. I am trying to
accumulate as many comical and interesting repairs as I can. I am in the
process of having some more data and pictures added to my website, I will
ask my webmaster if there is a way to solve the loading of pictures as you
described.
Michael A. Morvan
Blackstone Valley Piano
76 Sutton Street