Petrof Baby Grand tuning

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Sat Jun 3 15:40:02 MDT 2006

Aart,

Just because it's a "baby" grand (you've read the discussions on that
recently, haven't you?) :-D doesn't mean it's going
to be any different from any other grand as far as tuning pin size,
etc. is concerned! I've even tuned many times for a rebuilder who
uses 1/0 tuning pins in a new block and my normal tuning hammer works fine.

Avery Todd
University of Houston