Wire Size

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Sat Jun 3 15:44:18 MDT 2006

David,

I'm lucky, I guess. I've only had to deal with hammer replacement
jobs by my predecessor where the end of the shank was about half-way
down inside the hammer. I guess he pre-cut the shanks and they ended
up being too short! :-\ But at least that was better than being
totally off on the strike point!

Avery