Business Insurance

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sun Jun 4 15:01:22 MDT 2006

I have a business insurance tied in with my shop insurance.
There is a building with contents, and another portion for liability. The liability is $1M for bodily injury & property damage.
I have luckily, never had to make a claim. But it does give peace of mind. Imagine a child having an eye out from a broken string.
$1M is probably enough for Canada, but possibly not enough for the U.S.A.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca