Key Structures

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 5 18:49:01 MDT 2006

Good reply, but I've left confusion, perhaps, by not including the following picture and by leaving the impression that it is the laminate glue that is rubbery, whereas it is, in fact, the key covering itself, a rubbery plastic that probably WAS put on with contact cement, or something might won't-let-goish.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri