Piano no. 6 is on its way to Rochester

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Thu Jun 8 11:51:42 MDT 2006

Ron,

At 03:11 AM 6/9/2006 +1000, you wrote:

>The piano is now on its way and expected to arrive at JFK airport by this
>coming Monday. So when I meet a number of you folk at Rochester, I can be
>thankful that 'there by the grace of god went my piano no. 6'.
>
>I've uploaded a couple of images which were taken during the crating saga.

Very impressive.

>Look forward to seeing some of you in Rochester Wednesday week.
>
>Best regards,
>Ron O.
>--

I look forward to seeing the nascent 007 after you return... ;-}

You've got the licence to knock 'em dead with 006.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.