Yamaha G3, NOT C3

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Thu Jun 8 17:02:04 MDT 2006

For a number of years there were at the same time G1,C1,G2,C2,G3,C3.
Originally the G series did not have duplex scales where the C series did.
James
James Grebe   Piano Tuning & Repair   Member of M.P.T.
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. for over 30 years.   "Member of the Year" in 1989
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, Piano Benches, Writing
Instruments,Table Timepieces
 (314) 845-8282   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman at accessus.net