Question regarding piano tuning hammers

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Fri Jun 9 05:16:27 MDT 2006

Terry (?),

Yes, they do. But as far as I know, there's never been a piano tuning
pin made that a harpsichord lever could even get onto the top of the
pin. Let alone far enough down to actually attempt to turn it.

I doubt those small harpsichord pins could handle the torque that a piano has.

Avery Todd
University of Houston