Paul Larudee, RPT, in custody

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Fri Jun 9 11:03:33 MDT 2006

At 11:41 AM 6/9/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>The link was a bust ... "Not Found" error.
>
>Alan Barnard
>Salem, Missouri

It does work but, like above, if it wraps to the next line - no go.

Try clicking on the highlighted again, (get the error message), then copy
and paste the wrapped part onto the end of what part of the URL is in the box.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.