Tenor String Replacement Size

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 9 13:24:48 MDT 2006

Terry,
I had to replace a string in a baldwin console and ordered it from
baldwin because it was missing.  What was sent did not match the
remaining bichord by several sizes.  Sound was no better or worse
than any of its neighbors.  Duly informed customer of mismatch and
said I could order another.  They said it was fine.  Obviously this
becomes more of an issue when a piano is good enough you can actually
hear the difference.

Andrew