Highly strung piano

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jun 10 19:20:59 MDT 2006

I highly recommend contacting either David Sanderson or James Arledge to rescale and make you new bass strings. A couple other folks highly qualified in addressing this type of problem would be either Del Fandrich or Ron Nossaman. Between that bunch you can have a reasonably scaled piano with bass strings that don't "pop"!

Terry Farrell