troglodytes

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 11 16:51:09 MDT 2006

Avery,

In my opinion, you are showing a quote out of context.  The full text was:

"I appreciate the info, and it will hopefully convince
some of the troglodytes on this list that mouse
excrement IS a serious problem! But I'm not so sure
about the chlorine, due to rust problems. Industrial
strength Hydogen Peroxide might be better. ( From ag
store, as recommended here previously. )"

I see nothing wrong with Thumps post...?  Why are you so insulted?

I think most of us take Thump with a grain of salt...the guys a screaming germ-a-phobe.
Possibly his customers think he's a little too strange and that's why he can't
make a living in this work?????...thus afford to go to conventions...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California