New Bearing guges that don't lie

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Jun 11 17:20:52 MDT 2006

Hi Bob
  No, Not yet, just more of a bearing deflection  indicator. It seems like
many of us are shooting for a bout a 50% crown squash  under bearing load.
According to what I'm seeing with this gauge that appears to  be what I'm getting.
I'll know more as futz with it. My next idea is to  measure each unisons
bearing on a board as accurately as possible &  then extrapolate a bearing angle.
  Learning curve in process
  Dale

I also haven't found a way to use them to  set up a bridge on a new
soundboard. Were you saying that you  have?

Bob  Davis