troglodytes

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 12 16:39:37 MDT 2006

Hear here,
Thumper has laid out his position succinctly here.  I can appreciate
where he's coming from.

Remember that email is a communications medium shorn of 80% of the
communication we usually rely on; ie non-verbal cues--tone of voice,
facial expressions, hand/body gestures etc.  As such we are stuck
with words out of the human context.  lf we spoke what he wrote, it
might be offensive.  He would speak in his own manner which he has
honed through his life.  I've spoken to him and done business with
him.  He's not a "red-neck" in the worst sense of the term.

Simply put, remember to moderate what you say because people can't
see your tongue in your cheek and that left eyelid drooping, or...
was it the right one?  If you're reading it, stick your tongue in
your cheek and droop your preferred eyelid. ;-)

Andrew Anderson