Piano evaluation proposal

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jun 13 11:59:04 MDT 2006

No doubt, chances are, you are correct. Most folks simply are not in the market for a high performance grand piano - and certainly are not in the market to spend that kind of $$. BUT, some want that unique combination of high performance, are willing to pay for it - and hey, anyone buying a new or not-worn-out-used Steinway, M&H, Bosendorfer, etc., etc. qualifies - AND they want to keep the family heirloom piano - well, that's who sometimes can be interested is this sort of arrangement. I have done business with these types - they do exist - not many of them, but you won't know unless you cross that ground with them.

Terry Farrell