Follow-up on hearing protection

John M. Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Wed Jun 14 08:53:03 MDT 2006

Just to report about my hearing test yesterday. Everything tested well
within normal limits, except in my left ear at the 12Khz range. I could hear
the tones at 25dB, which is still normal according to some standards. My
audiologist likes to define normal hearing as 0-15dB rather than 0-25dB.

I'm glad that I was tested. Now I know..  I think it's a good idea to be
tested periodically, just so we'll know what we have to work with.

John Formsma

  _____