certified appraisal

ed440 at mindspring.com ed440 at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 15 18:47:08 MDT 2006

Interesting topic.
Cy's quote is from http://www.t-na.com/auction/caga.html
Anyone who does appraisals should take a careful look at the web site.
I am aware of technicians (and tooners and dealers) giving formal and informal appraisals that don't come anywhere near these standards.
It leads me to wonder if there would be interest in PTG developing a Piano Appraiser certification?
Ed Sutton