Something nice.

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 15 19:40:22 MDT 2006

Thought I'd share something that happened to me today...

I was tuning a (miserable, horrible, crappy) "Duo Art" console player. The owners' 5-year-old grandson was there; cute little guy.

They had told him he'd have to be real quiet and not turn on the TV, etc. So after a while, this diminutive little person came up to the piano, shyly peeking at me from under his ball cap, and whispered very quietly and politely: "Would you please stop doing that so I can play?"

I let him "help me" a little and grandma gave him some cookies. All is well.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri