RPT, was THE best RPT.....

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 16 09:58:46 MDT 2006

Terry Peterson

----Original Message Follows----
From: Dave Doremus <algiers_piano at bellsouth.net>
To: Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>
Subject: RE: RPT, was THE best RPT.....
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 00:39:37 -0500

<<Honestly, I think your wrong about all of this anti RPT stuff. I dont brag
about it, or force it on anyone but its the only objective measure of basic
competence there is in the field.
----Dave>>

I was simply stating a fact; The ptg is a BUSINESS, like any other. And "the
only objective measure of basic competence there is in the field" is that my
CLIENTS (including performance artists and piano teachers) are happy! The
proof's in the pudding, not on a piece of paper.