Meeting time for pianotech subscribers in Rochester

pianotune05 at comcast.net pianotune05 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 16 13:39:59 MDT 2006

It's too  bad we cannot do this via satellite. I cannot make it this year.  So everyone out there has to guess what I look like.  Actually, I might have sent a pic. of my son who is now 10 months old, and I think I was in the pic. Who knows. Anyway I guess you will all have to wait until next year or one of the regionals.
Marshall

From: John Ross <jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca>