Meeting time for pianotech subscribers in Rochester

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Fri Jun 16 15:51:15 MDT 2006

Well, once again I'll miss meeting most of you.
Since I keep a 7th day Sabbath I don't attend
work related things on the Sabbath. For this
reason I'm leaving Friday after classes. I hope I
get the chance to meet a few new faces anyway.
Why are these things always on Saturday?

best,
Greg

At 01:54 PM 6/16/2006, you wrote:
>Reminder, we have a time set aside for pianotech subscribers
>to get together in Rochester:
>
>         Saturday, June 24 at Noon in HIGHLAND J (Convention Center)
>
>I'll be there.
>
>-andy

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté