RPT, was THE best RPT a different spin...

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 16 17:33:22 MDT 2006

Who cares? I mean really! Who's the best anything? Who cares? I care ONLY
about how *I* can be  my best; I don't waste my valuable time wondering who
is better, worse or whatever. Waste of time and serves no contructive
purpose at all. Now, while we're on the subject, what's the best episode of
"Family Guy?" Now THAT matters! There ALL good!

Terry Peterson