Stupid Mystery

John M. Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Fri Jun 16 17:56:07 MDT 2006

Marshall,

Pierce.yes, I'd say it's worth it. In this case, Alan hadn't yet seen the
piano, and the woman had gotten the serial # and told him over the phone.
The dates aren't off, and if you can't find what seems to be valid info, a
little head-scratching and/or alternative thinking usually can provide the
correct date.

If money is tight now, just use http://bluebookofpianos.com/ to get a date
(if your piano is listed there).

John Formsma