RPT, was THE best RPT.....

David Lawson dlawson at davidlawsonspianos.com.au
Fri Jun 16 20:21:27 MDT 2006

Just a note from down under. We have the same bloke over here. He knows
everything, and we, the old guys know nothing, particularly if we are in the
Australian PTTA. I remember a film many years ago, that showed a group of
parents watching their children marching in a school event, and one mother
made the comment, 'Look, my John is the only one in step'. Just about sums
it up eh?
David Lawson Wangaratta  Australia