Stiff Action

LuisGalvez at aol.com LuisGalvez at aol.com
Fri Jun 16 21:14:38 MDT 2006

have  recently completed course work from The American School of Piano Tuning
and  have a technical question about my own home piano, a Samick 5\'2\" Baby
Grand.
It has always had a stiff action and over the last 12 years has  loosened
some but is still hard to play and requires a heavier touch.  Is  there something
I can do to loosen the action a bit more including silicone  sprays or other
adjustments to the action.
I would be happy to pay for a  techinician from the guild to come and help me
on this  matter.
Gracias!

Luis  Antonio Galvez-Alcantara "He was deeply in love. When she spoke, he
thought he  heard bells, as if she were a garbage truck backing up."
_www.tenors.net_ (http://www.tenors.net/)