Meeting time for pianotech subscribers in Rochester

pianotune05 at comcast.net pianotune05 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 18 11:31:10 MDT 2006

Now that would be cool.  Have someone come out and speak, like and I cannot recall the exact spelling, Creflo Dollar, T.D. Jakes.  I think Joal Olsteen is good as well.
Marshall
ps. I'm not sure if these guys can tune pianos however, so in order to make this post piano related, we need someone to come and back one these guys up with piano playing. ;)

From: Ron Nossaman <rnossaman at cox.net>