Meeting time for pianotech subscribers in Rochester

pianotune05 at comcast.net pianotune05 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 18 19:21:57 MDT 2006

Thank you Dale.
Marshall

From: Erwinspiano at aol.com

  Marshall
  Well Done
  Dale
Well I wouldn't see God as female since He's referred to as our Heavely Father. I've never met a female father before.  The neat thing  is however, God is the best RPT because He gave all of the wisdom in order to learn this trade.  Without God's help, we'd be nothing.  So who's the best tuner?  The meek shall inherit the earth. So find the most meek  as aclaimed by others not self aclaimed, RPT and ther's the best one.
Marshall