Gender of God, and other piano-realted stuff.....

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Mon Jun 19 04:44:15 MDT 2006

Whereas:
1. The gender and identity of God will be known by everyone when they die
or are raptured.

2. Any discussion concerning the above is counterproductive on this list.

Let it therefore let it be known:

The above discussions are prompting me to do my vacation un-sub early.

See you the end of July. Perhaps by then the returned convention attendees
will have returned the bulk of the posts to pianoistical subjects.  I'm off
to study the coriolis effect.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.