Gender of God, and other piano-realted stuff.....

pianotune05 pianotune05 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 19 07:43:56 MDT 2006

Hi Monty,
That was a good post.  God is more depicted as a male figure or head of the house, but the key to remember is that He is ruler over all and made a way for us to enjoy our work as piano technicians by giving us the ability to do our work and bring praise to HIs name at the same time as well as use our gift to benefit others.  That's the key.
Marshall