Gender of God, and other piano-realted stuff.....

pianotune05 at comcast.net pianotune05 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 19 10:20:46 MDT 2006

Definitly faith I would attest.  Now we're getting into even deeper theological topics which I know I'd get in trouble for discussing because they're not piano related.  Someone else who's been a piano tech longer than I who isn't new might get by with it.:)  All I will say is that discussing those who wrote Scripture then opens the door for the topic, then who truly wrote the Bible the people who thought the earth was flat or God inspiring them?  I know the answer, but I'll leave it for another list.
Marshall

From: "Robin Blankenship" <tunerdude at comcast.net>

What evidence do you have for that assertion, Luis? Or, is this statement just to be taken on faith............

Robin Blankenship