Kimball cord repair

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Mon Jun 19 21:25:07 MDT 2006

Paul,

I'd like to know this, also. I just replaced one of those on a Baldwin SD-10
and I had hell doing it. Drilling out the plug/dowel in the jack and
getting the new
cord in there. I hope someone has some good suggestions about how to
do this better.
Mine worked, but I'd sure like to know a better way of doing it!!!!

Avery Todd
University of Houston