Need Tuner near Calistoga CA

Paul Bailey pbailey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 20 02:57:54 MDT 2006

Almost sent it, then I noticed isn't Sunday the 25th? not Saturday?

Why don't you post it - really, I think a lot of those guys have me on
their
'junk mail' list. No reason not to (unless it turns out you have to be
a member to
post, in which case if you don't want to take the time, I'd be happy to
post it for you).
'Lurkers' and others non-members or at least non-regulars do post
questions and
requests, it happens frequently. I think we're not a Yahoo list, so a
casual drop in is
not against the rules, i think, maybe I think too much ......

I think my subject line is pretty usual for this kind of request.

So if you try to post and it bounces back, I'll do it, but the date/day
should agree.

-P

pianotech at ptg.org

I'm looking for a tuner willing to travel to the Middletown CA area
(near
Calistoga in Napa county) to tune a grand to a specified (non-equal)
temperament for which I would provide the cents values.  If you use a
Verituner I might have some additional suggestions for settings for this
piano.  The piano is currently in this tuning but is a few months out of
tune.

Please contact me as soon as possible since the piano needs to be tuned
by
this saturday June 25.

Contact information:

     Kurt Bigler
     510 548 5115 (please don't call before 10am)