Building a New Workshop

Hotwheelsp at aol.com Hotwheelsp at aol.com
Thu Jun 22 11:12:48 MDT 2006

Wow this stuff is addictive. I am right now building a new workshop. It is
16x20 with water and electricity. I would love to know what some of the more
experienced rebuilders have in their shops. Obviously support for go-bar
clamping and the like, but what about humidity control systems, specialized  tools
and other things that should be accounted for while this building is being
built? I will be doing full line piano and player piano rebuilding, grand and
vertical. All advice is extremely helpful.

Regards,
Phillip Pardue