Hammer choices for 1906 Steinway K

Robin Stevens pianoman at westnet.com.au
Thu Jun 22 16:30:29 MDT 2006

 Peter, I've sent three sets of Hammers directly to ABEL and was very
pleased with the recovering service they provide. For the many hours time
saved by getting them recovered by ABEL the cost is not that much dearer
than buying heads.
You have to apply to get a account with them, but as long as you are a self
employed tuner, no problems.

Regards
Robin Stevens ARPT
South Australia