twisting front rail key pins

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 23 09:47:58 MDT 2006

Amy,

Do you have Schaff catalog?   They are in there...you could make the tool...
Think the problem through.
 How do I turn an oblong shaped pin?  ()
If it was round, O, it would be harder to manipulate...

Hopefully, you didn't rebush the keys with the front pins turned?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California