6 pictures for you

John M. Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Sun Jun 25 15:47:07 MDT 2006

Wish I could have met everyone there, but I had to leave before then.

It was nice to put faces with names. Good to meet the two Rons, Terry
Farrell, Patrick Draine, John Ross, Tom Driscoll, Isaac Sadigursky, Joel
Jones, David Anderson, Ric B, Robert Finley, and the others that I'm not
remembering right now. Oh, I even got to meet Bill Bremmer..

It was a good convention - well worth going to. Hope to see you guys again
at future conventions.

John Formsma

  _____