Names to the faces

Mike Kurta mkurta at adelphia.net
Sun Jun 25 18:24:15 MDT 2006

    OK folks, my bad.  Here are the names to the faces, or as many as I know, for those who weren't there.

    32.  Elizabeth Ward, Bill Ballard, unknown, Terry Farrell, Patrick Draine, Rick Moody.

    33.  Andy Rudoff, server guru.

    34.  John Ross & Andy.

    35.  Wayne Walker (I think)

    36.  Patrick Draine, Rick Moody, unknown, Stan Ryberg, Rick Nossaman.

    37.  John Ross, unknown, Ron Overs, Andy Rudoff.

    My apologies to Ron Berry who was out of the room when I took these, to others who may have come and left or come afterwards, and to the unknowns, misidentified and not pictured.