bore brushes

afinador afinador at ig.com.br
Sun Jun 25 19:19:35 MDT 2006

 I sincerely am thankful all that had come to help with the question of
tuning pins me for the Bechstein. Not wise person who had attendance of as
many experienced colleagues soon that not even they know me.  I find that it
can have difficulty to express me because of the language (my message I
translate of google and repair the terms technician).  To really substitute
pinblock could not be the solution a time that it is very good and the
problem if the iron plate finds in the length of tuning pins therefore has
7mm and it does not have bushings.   To install bushings in the iron plate
will not be possible because the diameter of the punctures is of only 8mm
and at the beginning of the medium the space well is pressed to become a
bigger puncture .I thought and I took the following decision not usual:  If
necessary that it has greater length of contact of tuning pins with pinblock
I go to roll only 2 aneis of ropes in tunings pins and driving 3mm of height
in relation to the iron plate. They will be only with 20mm of total height.
I will on average gain 7mm in the sharps and 5mm in the serious ones of
contact with pinblock.  To compensate the tension, I will increase in 2mm
coupon stubs of I lean soon of strings above of agraffes (not to force the
same ones).  A piano technician that to look at the piano it goes to scare
itself when seeing, but if to know of the problem will approve the solution.
 It will be that somebody disagrees?  Francisco Motta Techniciam Piano in
Belo Horizonte - Brazil