Names to the faces 2

pianotune05 pianotune05 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 25 20:34:04 MDT 2006

Hi Thanks for placeing the names with the faces. How did you do that?  It pays to have computer knowledge.  I hope I can meet you guys next year.  Hopefully by then, i'll be up and my speed will be up and we can talk about the days when I was slow at tuning. ) or slower.  Is the convention in Kansas City next year?  Does anyone know anything about the regionals and which chapters are part of which regions conventions?  I'm guessing that my chapter, Chicago, is part of Cincinnatti. Am I correct?
Marshall