twisting front key pins (Brian Grist)

BRIAN GRIST bng0809 at msn.com
Mon Jun 26 17:38:54 MDT 2006

Folks;

   That the original submitter felt a slight remorse shows good knowledge of his efforts. Please remember to raise the front rail punchings and 'twist' these rails in this area instead of the area of travel. This will minimize the impact of possible marring of the pin surface for this admittedly temporary fix. I hadn't seen this mentioned in the correspondence and just thought I'd weigh in.

Brian Grist