Which one

Wayne Walker wayne.w at musicstop.com
Tue Jun 27 12:24:38 MDT 2006

We have some pianos from the Beijing factory which are okay pianos fro
the money. We have some pianos coming from American Sejung Factory. I
have prepped the 52" upright. Seems well built with a big bass. These go
by the names Falcone, Hobart Cable and George Steck.

Wayne Walker
Piano Tuner / Technician
Musicstop Acoustic Piano Service
264 Herring Cove Road