Which one?

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Tue Jun 27 12:52:07 MDT 2006

David,

My problem with Baldwin now is how they treated their dealers, techs
they owed money to, etc., etc. Anymore,
I don't really give a "flying fig" how good their instruments "might"
be. Doubtful. I just no longer want to
have ANYTHING to do with someone who treats people like they
have!!!!!!!! They can take their "stealth" pianos
and stick them where the sun don't shine! (Hey, I'm being polite,
here!) :-) When they pay me the app. $2000.00
they owe me, I "MIGHT" start looking at them again. If I could
actually find a dealer that's still handling
them!!!

Avery Todd
University of Houston