Rochester

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Wed Jun 28 22:34:04 MDT 2006

Great convention. Thanks to all the instructors and exhibitors. I spent nearly the entire convention in the rebuilders showcase and classroom. Many thanks are in order to Ron & Ron, Dave & Dave, Chris & Chris, Dale, Jude, & Shawn for bringing  their pianos to Rochester. Truly a rare event. I hope that the PTG will compensate these rebuilders for their considerable out of pocket expenses in helping to make this convention a success.
Fenton Murray, RPT
www.MurraysPianoTuning.com