Reproducer Grand

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50 at peoplepc.com
Thu Jun 29 07:34:37 MDT 2006

Paul,

I'm a player tech, but a bit out of your locale.  Try checking on
www.player-care.com where John Tuttle maintains a list of techs by state.
Ideally get someone reputable that is as close as possible to your location
as reproducers present unique challenges best handled in person.  On the
other hand, any general questions can be handled via email or phone.

Debbie