piano evaluation checklist

Geoff Sykes thetuner at ivories52.com
Thu Jun 29 16:17:34 MDT 2006

Greetings all --

I have never done a piano evaluation before but I have been called upon to
do one. In preparation I have been re-reading Larry Fine. So many things one
never really thinks about when simply tuning and maintaining the beasts.
Anyway, several months ago I remember, or perhaps imagined, that someone
here posted a rather detailed piano evaluation checklist. I have already
searched the archives and can't find it. Does someone here have something
like this they would be willing to share, or should I just go ahead and
reinvent it?

-- Geoff  Sykes
-- Assoc. Los Angeles