One OT subject and One "on topic"

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 30 21:06:29 MDT 2006

Had one exactly as you describe. Turned out the movers had tilted this little console onto one side (end) and packed it in the truck thataway.

The keys had lifted off the rail pins enough to get all wedged and jumbled together. All I had to do was remove a few to make some working room and reposition each key on the proper pins.

As I'm writing this I'm thinking 'why didn't the fallboard keep the keys in place?' I can't remember why they were able to lift that way, but they did.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri